1.31.2010

B is for BYE... And F, FOR GOOD.

Thanks to you years ago
I guess I'll never know
What love means to me but OH
I'll keep on rolling down this road
But I've got a bad, bad feeling...

It's gonna take a long time to love
It's gonna take a lot to hold on
It's gonna be a long way to 'happy end'
Left in the pieces that you broke me into
Torn apart but now I've got to
Keep on rolling like a stone
Cause it's gonna be a long, long way to happy.

...

Now I'm dumb as hell and I can't feel a thing
But don't worry about regret or guilt
Cause I'll never see again.
I just wanna thank you, THANK YOU!
From the bottom of my heart
For all the sleepless nights
And for tearing me apart, yeah yeah...

ps. Lo chistoso es que recien reacciono y me doy cuenta de la realidad. Gabito, como siempre, tenia la razon y el momento iba a llegar. Solo queda recordar y sonreir.

Fake a smile and deal with it, dear readers.

xo xo


1 comment:

baby jisas said...

Gabito is always right. y si no lo está hay alguien como S, que se lo hace saber