4.25.2010

Disappointment.

What if I told you I hate my life? What if I told you I hate me?... Well, I won't. So don't pop the bubbly just yet.
The thing I do hate, however, is the fact that even though I love my life, I know I'm not loving it as much as I could. Reading through various blogs I found out that La Prairie was offering a PR Internship position, and if you have the tiniest interest on me you should know I would give my right arm for a position in a cosmetics company. Now imagine The one and only legendary La Prairie, it's not rare to say I would give my two arms and legs.

Lancome offered a position as well. And where am I at? Stuck in the Third World, studying something I don't even know anything about and pretending my everyday smile is actually happiness and not disappointment in disguise.

No comments: